Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£40,000 Per Annum
Workstation & Workplace Assessor
Location: London (Hybrid)
Salary: Up to £40k pro rata + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full Time
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of Occupational Health Services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
As a Workstation & Workplace Assessor, you will be reporting to the Head of Musculoskeletal Services and conducting thorough on-site and remote workplace assessments, with a background in ergonomics or physiotherapy.
- Provide comprehensive assessment reports with actionable recommendations.
- Develop, manage, and deliver WSA & WPA in the Edinburgh / Glasgow region.
- Identify workplace hazards and conduct ergonomic risk assessments.
- Collaborate with team members on necessary work practice or environment changes.
- Contribute to health promotion events and liaise with stakeholders.
- Previously worked as a Workstation & Workplace Assessor or in a similar role.
- HCPC registration or membership in a recognised Ergonomic professional organisation.
- Minimum 4 years post-graduate experience and 2 years in WSA / WPA.
- Post-graduate training in Occupational Health/Ergonomics.
- Full membership in Chartered Physiotherapists in Occupational Health & Ergonomics (ACPOHE), RCO, CIEHF, HFES, or other registered Ergonomic organisation.
- Competitive salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes.
- Flu vaccinations, eyecare
- Professional registration fees paid
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.