£28,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Workshop Manager - Broxburn, West Lothian
Salary: £28,000 - £34,000 per annum
With over 25 years’ experience in the motorhome service industry, our client isthe largest dedicated motorhome hire company in the UK with a fleet of over 250 Motorhomes.
They offer motorhome hire, new and used motorhome sales, and motorhome servicing including the fitting of any accessories to your motorhome and full coach craft repairs.
Reporting to the Business Manager, you will be responsible for the control of budgeting, cost control, Health & Safety, ensuring all works are undertaken to the highest professional standards whilst scheduling works to minimise operational vehicle downtime and prioritise fleet repairs to manufacturer standards at all times.
As the Workshop Manager, you are expected to:
- Manage a team of skilled and semi-skilled staff as well as developing their competence, capabilities and motivation
- Assess bodywork damage to the company’s hire and sales fleet & all third-party work and insurance claims.
- Provide accurate time frames for repair & consumables costings
- Provide technical support to On Road Support and Operations teams
- Respond to urgent requests for workshop assistance on site
- Assist workshop staff with investigations into more complex faults that occur in the motorhomes
- Generate third party revenue from service and repairs for the workshop from new and existing customers, increasing year on year
Essential Skills & Requirements:
ACOPS or Gas Safe qualified and an excellent communicator, you will have proven experience of motorhome body shop/paint spraying processes, working with electrical systems and circuits, managing motorhome habitation servicing and the ability to manage staff at all levels within a workshop setting.
We will expect you to have a perfect knowledge of motorhome vehicle maintenance and repairs with the ability to carry out work in accordance with manufacturers’ specifications and hold a full UK driver’s licence with more than 2 years driving experience.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.