Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£32,000 Per Annum
Salary: Up to £32k + Excellent Benefits
Full Time, Monday - Friday, 8 am - 6 pm
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors.
As a Wellbeing Physiologist, you will blend clinical delivery with proactive wellbeing interventions to enhance employees' health and wellbeing.
- Conduct lifestyle clinical assessments and interventions.
- Deliver evidence-based exercise sessions to groups.
- Record and analyse physiological data.
- Maintain and calibrate equipment.
- Interpret clinical data and assess clinical risk.
- Ensure data protection and confidentiality.
- Support educational workshops and health webinars.
- Proactively design health promotion campaigns.
- Manage clinical diary with clinical lead support.
- Present clinical data to key stakeholders.
- Coordinate event logistics and equipment setup.
- Enhance preventative services in Occupational Health.
- Empower others to be accountable for their health.
- Degree in Sports Science, Health Science, Exercise Physiology, or Sports Therapy.
- Previous experience in sport, medical, health, or fitness environments.
- Knowledge of human physiology, exercise, biochemistry, anatomy/biomechanics, psychology, or nutrition.
- Desirable certifications: Level 2 Gym Instructing, Level 3 Personal Training, Level 3 Exercise Referral.
- Competitive salary.
- Contributory pension scheme.
- Health Cash Plan and Life Assurance.
- Starting on 25 days annual leave plus bank holidays.
- Discounted Gym membership and Cycle to work schemes.
- Additional benefits, including flu vaccinations and eyecare.
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox.
This is a great opportunity to contribute to employee health and wellbeing. Apply now!
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.