£31,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
An exciting opportunity for an individual who is highly experienced in welding to share their knowledge and assist leaners with completing qualifications up to level 4 in welding/welding inspection.
The position will involve visiting local companies where the apprentices are working to assess their work and develop their skills. This is a great opportunity for someone who has completed a time served apprenticeship in welding and has a great knowledge of fabrication/welding engineering principles.
You do not need to hold a formal teaching qualification to apply for this role as this will be provided.
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education, specialising in engineering and technology.
- To deliver and assess welding/welding inspection courses up to and including level 4.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in industry in welding.
- Hold a level 3 qualification in welding.
- Have a sound knowledge of fabrication/welding engineering principles.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of personnel.
- Patient and shows control in challenging situations.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.