£31,000 to £34,000 Per Annum
Salary: £31,000 - £34,000 per annum dependant on qualifications and experience
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education, specialising in engineering and technology.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to recruit someone experienced in welding to deliver, assess and where necessary offer support to learners engaged in welding/welding inspection courses up to level 4. The position will involve visiting local companies where the apprentices are working to assess their work and develop their skills.
- To deliver and assess welding/welding inspection courses up to and including level 4.
- Maintain effective and efficient record keeping procedures.
- To review course content and delivery methods on a regular basis.
- To prepare and assist in internal and external audits.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Have a minimum of three years’ experience in industry in welding.
- Hold a level 3 qualification in welding.
- Have a sound knowledge of fabrication/welding engineering principles.
- Good numeracy, literacy and computer skills.
- Proven ability, maturity and confidence to deal with a diverse range of personnel.
- Patient and shows control in challenging situations.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.