Catering & Hospitality
£25,000 Per Annum
Wedding & Events Operations Manager
Our client’s hotel boasts 87 bedrooms and Suites and luxurious Spa. With a 2 AA rosette fine dining Lake View Restaurant; elegant Mizu offering diners an authentic Pan-Asian restaurant experience, against a spectacular backdrop - the hotel provides the ideal setting for weddings and fine dining.
As Wedding & Events Operations Manageryou will be working with a professional team leading all conference, wedding, private banqueting and events for the hotel. You will ensure the smooth and efficient running of the department and maintain at all times a professional approach in order to provide a high standard of service to customers.
What we are looking for:
- An experienced Manager with proven background in a similar role in C&B operations, within a four star luxury property.
- Be able to build, develop, motivate and coach a team. Conduct training of the team to deliver exceptional standards of customer service and product knowledge
- The ability to manage all conference, weddings, private banqueting and events within the Hotel working closely with the sales department to ensure all expectations are exceeded.
- A good organiser with outstanding leadership skills to lead the team with personality and clear direction.
- Exceptionally customer focused and a people person
- A Professional, with an eye for detail to improve and maintain high standards.
- A team player with a hands on attitude
What is on offer:
- Competitive salary
- Training and Development – Accredited compliance training, Hospitality specific online training platform
- Hotel Academy - with Apprenticeship training up to level 4
- Staff meals whilst on duty, live in accommodation available for some roles
- Provision of staff uniform where appropriate
- Regular division of gratuities
- Pension scheme
- Discounted accommodation and dining rates within the group
- Days out discounts – including 2 for 1 cinema tickets and entry into the Wildlife Park
If you are looking for a new challenge this is an exciting opportunity for someone who can show real passion for the role.
If you possess the required skill set then please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.