Catering & Hospitality
£25,000 Per Annum
Wedding and Events Manager – Lake District
Salary: £25K, 45 hours
Our client has 7 family-owned and run hotels in lakeside and town centre locations. They are a distinctive collection of seven award-winning hotels and are recognised for the warmth of their welcome, unrivalled personal attention and excellent service.
The primary purpose of this role is to provide excellent standards of customer service at all times, to maximise customer satisfaction, being responsible for weddings and events operations and providing an outstanding service. You will need to ensure guests receive the highest standard of service and hospitality, in line with statutory and company requirements and ensuring sales/profitability targets are met. You will need to have an acute eye for detail and go out of your way to ensure the best possible standards are delivered by every member of your team. You have to be able to guide and develop your team.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Experience in a similar role
- Excellent organisation with outstanding leadership skills
- Acute attention to detail
- Exceptional customer focused and have an infectious personality
- Have passion and pride for the organising weddings and events
- Live in available
- Training and development
- Apprenticeships – hotel academy
- Meals on duty
- Some live in available
- Provision of staff uniform
- Regular division on gratuities
- Pension scheme
- Discounted accommodation and dining rates within their group
- Days out discounts
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.