IT & Internet
£45,000 Per Annum
West London TW11
£45,000pa & benefits
We are looking to recruit an experienced Website Manager for our client, a long establish Regulated Debt Collection business, based in their West London offices. They have many established high-profile clients in the Financial Services, Health/Leisure and Insurance sectors. You will play a principal role in the ongoing development of the company’s Customer website in building a user experience that will help people resolve their accounts online. This position has come about due to the ongoing focus of the business in building web / digital engagement channels to help customers deal with their accounts. The role will have visibility to both the IT Manager and Operations Director. .
We need an experienced Website Manager with a strong background managing systems including:
- Experience in website management and product delivery
- Digital / e-commerce, Web solutions for organisations of scale
- Experience with web measurement tools such as Google Analytics and Google Tag Manager in order to review traffic, identifying trends and subsequent stats reporting in order to create a positive UX for the firms’ audiences
- Experience with content management systems – Umbraco CMS
- Good understanding of Search Engine Optimisation and Pay Per Click
- Strong Business, Systems Analysis and UAT Testing experience
- Technical skills including , C#, Visual Studio 2019, Web Services/API, SQL Server, IIS
- Able to bring ideas, insights & creativity with a genuine passion & interest in what you do
You should have a hands-on approach and an open and positive attitude with a real passion to help build digital solutions that make a real difference to people who want to deal with their overdue accounts. Excellent communication skills, both verbally and written, are important as the role will include working with senior management and managing the company’s 3rd party web agency relationship and internal stakeholders.
Benefits will include 25 days holiday, contributory pension scheme, 37.5-hour week, flexible hours, and the opportunity for remote working part of the week.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.