IT & Internet
£24,000 to £30,000 Per Annum
Salary: £24k - £30k (Depends on candidate experience)
The leading market intelligence organisation targeting global offshore renewable energy markets. They are a marine consultancy with a specialist focus on submarine electricity cable providing advisory, management and owner engineering to the marine, energy and subsea sectors.
With a combination of in-house developed tools and systems, a dedicated team of analysts, researchers and sector experts, they can provide a comprehensive understanding and insights of the market and its dynamics.
- The company uses a mixture of current and new web development technologies, services and techniques, SQL for data management, ARCGIS for map development and data integration, HCL Notes and Domino for back-office systems and content management all of which are in-house.
- They are looking for those of you prepared to self-motivate, learn and adapt to existing, legacy and new technologies. This is not a role suitable for those looking for a single tracked development role.
- Research, Design and develop UI interfaces, program web and in-house software applications for internal and external use and provide internal IT support.
- Produce fully functional programs writing clean, testable code.
- Collaborate with internal teams to identify system requirements.
- Integrate back-end data.
- Design User Interface and web layout using HTML/CSS practices.
- Design and maintain customer dashboards, including graphs and charts
- Upgrade and repair existing programs.
- Perform periodical tests and debugging to maximize program efficiency.
- Create technical documentation for user support.
- Suggest new features to improve navigation and operation.
- Follow security principles.
- Stay up to date with the latest industry developments.
- Proven work experience as Web programmer or developer.
- Hands on experience with various programming languages and technics such as: C#.NET, jQuery, JSON, AJAX, API, Python, T-SQL, etc
- Familiarity working with HTML/CSS/BOOSTRAP.
- Good knowledge and understanding of MS SQL databases.
- Knowledge of Object-Oriented Programming and web application development.
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment.
- Ability to communicate and work within a team or alone.
- BSc degree in Computer Science or minimum 2 years of experience in similar role.
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Ability to solve problems efficiently
- 5 days per week (40 hours).
- £24K - £30K dependent on experience.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations