£35,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Water Neutrality Design Engineer
Salary: £35k - £40k
Our client is one of the leading suppliers and installers of bespoke water re-use solutions that allow an integrated water management approach to be realised either on a development or a catchment scale with solutions that cover Rainwater harvesting, Greywater recycling, SuDS – Surface Water Management, Stormwater Real Time Control systems.
We are looking for a Water Neutrality Design Engineer to join their existing team. The role is office-based with the potential to work from home 1-2 days a week.
- Develop water neutrality concepts incorporation with the sales team
- Write water neutrality reports
- Create new build as well as retrofit designs for water reuse systems on building and large development scale
- Help develop new treatment systems challenging UK standards for water reuse
- Workwith the Design Team in reviewing tender documents to offer a competitive design solution in line with the companies procedure and strategy;
- Assist the sales team in managing projects onSimpro (CRM), specifically
- Creating leads for new Tender and Design Enquiries
- Ensuring relevant communications are captured and stored
- Creating Quotations
- Develop, maintain and update standards for Quotation Templat
- Develop a close working relationship with clients, contractors and consultants to ensure relevant information is available and deadlines are met;
- Degree or HNC in engineering or environmental related subject.
Knowledge / Experience
- Previous experience (2 years desirable) with water process engineering e.g. stormwater, water, wastewater
- BroadMEICA & process engineering knowledge
- A good understating of the regulatory requirements
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Proven to collaborate and work effectively within a team.
- Experience working in engineering environment with a good understanding ofthe design and construction process
- Ability to work autonomously as well as integrate into the established team
- Ability to interpret mechanical and drainage drawings
- Ability to develop, manage and maintain successful relationships, both internally and externally.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.