Transport & Logistics
£30,000 Per Annum
Warehouse Supervisor – Caerphilly
Salary – Up to £30k, Competitive benefits.
Primary Purpose of Role:
Reporting to the Operations and Support Manager, responsible for efficient management and control of the warehouse function in Caerphilly. Provide an effective and reliable service to customers whilst meeting all business targets. Responsible for planning and managing logistics, warehouse and transportation services to feed business operations and customer demand. Efficient inventory management optimisation.
- Highly developed inter-personal and communication skills coupled with the ability to negotiate and influence at all levels inside and outside of the business
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to enhance team performance and development of the
- Ability to meet objectives and performance metrics
- Good IT skills, in particular spreadsheets and databases and a knowledge of warehouse systems
- Analytical and numerical
- Strong decision making skills
- Excellent attention to detail skills
- Proactively contribute to creating a good team atmosphere
- Comply with the Health, Safety and Environmental Policies
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles
- Makes useful links to arrive at insightful plans and solutions
- Embraces personal challenge
- Confident, rounded thinking
If this sounds like something that would appeal to you then hit the apply button! All applications will be reviewed and will receive feedback.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.