Transport & Logistics
£10.42 to £11.44 Per Hour
Salary: £10.42 - £11.44 per hour + Excellent Benefits
Monday - Friday, 8am - 5:30pm, 42.5 Hours
Our client is a well-established firm in the furniture and props sector, providing exceptional services for various occasions, ensuring seamless processes and client satisfaction.
As a Warehouse Porter you will manage prop orders, returns, and warehouse oversight, ensuring efficient operations.
- Check and pack hired props for collections.
- Unpack and inspect returned items, reporting any damage.
- Generate damage reports following training.
- Organise the return of items to the warehouse display in an orderly manner.
- Verify the working condition of any applicable parts.
- Coordinate with sales staff or loss and damages department to report damaged items.
- Collaborate with the display team and help when needed.
- Maintain general housekeeping in the warehouse.
- Previously worked as a Warehouse Porter or in a similar role.
- Ability to achieve set tasks and thrive under pressure as a team player.
- Strong organisational and computer skills.
- Excellent telephone etiquette.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.