Transport & Logistics
£14.68 Per Hour
Warehouse Parcel Sorter – Gatwick
We are currently recruiting for a Warehouse Parcel Sorter to work for a very well-known Courier Company in Gatwick. Ideally, we would like to have candidates who have had experience in parcel distribution and in a warehouse environment. Initially, this will be temporary work however this may lead to long-term work for people who will show good work ethics and reliability.
- Sorting items by hand into compartments on a sorting frame.
- Bagging and labeling mail for its destination.
- Moving mail around the office between conveyor belts, loading docks, and trolleys.
- Moving mailbags from cages, sorting mailbags, and bundles of mail into cages.
- Loading and unloading wheeled containers from vehicles to the dispatch areas.
- Scanning parcels.
- Be able to lift and carry mailbags and boxes weighing up to 20kg and to push containers weighing up to 250kg
- Have a good level of English Language both written and spoken
- Be IT literate and confident in using scanners/computer
- Have safety boots and a high-viz jacket
- Start time: Falls between 10:00 PM till 7:45 am
Uplifted Rate PAYE Umbrella Scheme:
- Monday - Friday – 14.68 per h,
The initial training rate is £11.80 per hour, but after the completion of a full week's work, as a welcome bonus, the rate will be increased retrospectively to £14.68 per hour. The rate will remain at £14.68 per hour thereafter.
Please apply only: if you can start immediately and you can commit to work these hours
**Due to the nature of the role we will require to carry out an in-depth security clearance check which CAN take up to 2-3 working days**
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.