Transport & Logistics
£11.65 to £12.40 Per Hour
Warehouse Operative with Fork Lift Licence
Location: Park Royal, NW10
Expected start date: ASAP
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary starts from: £11.65 per hour to £12.40
Working hours: 4 on x 4 off
Shift pattern: 6 am-6pm OR 12pm – 12 am
My client is looking for people who are —smart, passionate, interesting and funny—who work really hard to support the company.
As a warehouse operative you will bea part of the Warehouse and Logistics team and will work closely with all other departments. This is a “hands on” role and you will be expected to work as one of the team and carry out the duties applicable to you and any other duties commensurate to your role within the company.
- To unload and load goods in and out of the warehouse
- Moving pallets and boxes manually in the warehouse
- Safe loading and unloading of vehicles, avoiding damage to persons, stock or equipment.
- Checking delivered items against paperwork to ensure correct item has been delivered in the correct quantity and without damage.
- Responsible for the proper handling, receiving and checking, identification, counting and barcode labelling of incoming deliveries and proper endorsement to procedures for quality inspection.
- Locating items safely in the warehouse
- Picking items as directed, in a safe and efficient manner, ensuring utmost care is taken to pick the correct item, required scanning activity is carried out and no damage occurs.
- Delivery to, and collection from the shop floor whilst ensuring KPI’s are met.
- Maintenance of a clean and tidy work place.
- Ensuring that relevant information is passed to the Section Leader
- Keep stock control systems up-to-date by scanning parts being issued to the shop-floor
- Complying with Environmental, Health & Safety requirements
- Heavy lifting will be involved
- Required to use a reach forklift truck
- Forklift License (reach)
- Previous warehouse experience
- Excellent communication skills both written and oral
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.