Catering & Hospitality
Waiter / Waitress – Worcestershire
Salary: competitive dependant on experience + monthly gratuities + live in available
This is an amazing opportunity for a Waiter/Waitress to join a stunning double rosette Hotel suited in the beautiful Worcesterhsire, Northern Cotswolds. The ideal Waiter/Waitress will have experience working in a busy Restaurant.
Our client is looking for an exceptional Waiting staff to be part of an experienced Front of House team. You will be confident in all aspects of service and in a very busy environment.
- Ensure company standards at met in Hygiene, Health & Safety.
- Ability to build relationships with key guests
- Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner service
- Working under the Restaurant Manager
- Dealing with complaints effectively
- Strong knowledge of food and wine
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Rosette service experience
- Experience working in a restaurant with 60-80 covers
- Experience working in a busy restaurant
- Outstanding attention to detail
- Confidently deal with complaints
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.