Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£45,000 to £65,000 Per Annum
Location: Worthing, West Sussex
Salary: £45k - £65k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Permanent, 4 days a week (40 Hours)
Our client is a family-run independent veterinary practice, providing compassionate, tailored, and high-quality care services.
As a Veterinary Surgeon, you will play a pivotal role as a trusted leader and collaborating with the senior management team through Clinical Directors.
- Take overall responsibility for the management and operations of the branch clinic.
- Perform routine surgical procedures, including neutering, dentals, and mass removals.
- Provide support in the effective management and care of the branch and its team.
- Collaborating with Lead Branch Nurses to oversee branch practice.
- Support and build excellent relationships within the branch team.
- Oversee the appraisal process for direct reports in collaboration with the HR team.
- Interpret and report on internal and external laboratory results.
- Utilise basic ultrasound and interpret radiographs.
- Maintain accurate medical records.
- Implement AVG pricing structure consistently.
- Previous experience working as Veterinary Surgeon or in a similar role.
- Possess 5+ years veterinary experience in the UK.
- RCVS Registered Veterinary Surgeon with current record of CPD.
- Dedication to animal well-being, consistency, and cultivating client relationships.
- Capability to meet the daily demands of consultations and surgical procedures.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.