Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£35,500 Per Annum
Location: Storrington, West Sussex
Salary: From £35,500 + Excellent Benefits
Full - Time, Monday - Friday, 9:00 am - 5:30 pm (40 Hours)
As a family-run, independent practice, our client upholds traditional values, providing compassionate, tailored, and high-quality veterinary care.
As a Veterinary Radiographer, you will play a pivotal role in conducting diagnostic imaging procedures and collaborating with advanced practitioner and the veterinary nursing team.
- Actively participating in the CT and Radiography suites
- Ensuring the acquisition of top-notch diagnostic images promptly and safely
- Adhering to radiation safety protocols and upholding the prescribed standards
- Previously worked as a Veterinary Radiographer or in a similar role.
- HCPC registered with experience in CT imaging and digital radiography.
- An honours degree in Diagnostic Radiography or equivalent qualification.
- Prior experience in veterinary roles is beneficial.
- 7 weeks holiday
- CPD allowance
- Employee discount scheme
- Company events
- Company pension
- Employee discount
- Maternity leave and paternity leave
- Occupational health including mental health support
Apply now for this fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic team and contribute to advanced veterinary care.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.