Vehicle Technicians - All levels – Wakefield
Salary: Very competitive DOE
Our client is a fast growing company with sites across Yorkshire including new dealerships opening soon. They pride themselves on proving a high quality service with great value for money. They have built strong customer relationships and believe that their colleagues are a team and rewarded for their contribution. They are now looking for vehicle technicians to join their team.
This role will be completing detailed full vehicle mechanical assessments and reporting visual defects and abnormal driving characteristics. You will be repairing vehicles to a high standard for retail sale.
- Fit accessories and components as requested by sales department
- Maintain vehicle records by documenting service and repairs
- Conduct diagnostic procedures to determine the source of vehicle fault symptoms and provide accurate repair recommendations
- Keep workshop equipment operating by following operating instructions, maintaining supplies, performing preventative maintenance and reporting repairs
- Maintain legible and accurate paperwork for both the customer and company records
- Containing costs by evaluating service and parts options
- Keep working area clean and tidy including shared areas of the workshop
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will have experience working within a vehicle technician role with excellent diagnostic skills. You are required to have a clean UK driving licence and the ability to handle various tolls and heavy equipment. Excellent knowledge of mechanical, electrical and electronic components is required and the ability to work under pressure and to tight deadlines.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.