£27,000 to £31,000 Per Annum
Vehicle Technician - Blackburn, Lancashire
Salary: up to £31K + Benefits
Over 790 cars a month pass through their state-of-the-art workshop, while their team of technicians ensure they are all in excellent condition ready for their customers. they are constantly developing which provides excellent career development opportunities for their staff.
Our client is recruiting for an experienced Vehicle Technician to join a busy and expanding workshop team. The successful candidate will be fully skilled in all aspects of diagnostics, electronics, servicing, and vehicle repairs and will be required to carry out scheduled vehicle services and repairs. This will involve diagnosing and resolving both routine and non-routine faults either in the workshop or during road tests.
- Servicing vehicles and carrying out appropriate fixes.
- Road testing of vehicles.
- To carry out all work effectively and within the advised repair times.
- To accurately record all details on the relevant job cards.
- Ensure all work is carried out to a high standard.
- To maintain the highest level of customer satisfaction at all times.
- To maintain and update your individual experience, skills, and knowledge through training programmes.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Multi-brand or main dealer experience would be desirable
- Exceptional standards of work
- Competent with the latest technology in a challenging motor trade environment
- A full UK driving licence is essential
- Must be Level 3 qualified
* The hours for the shift pattern are 3.00 pm to 12.00 am, Monday to Thursday, plus 1 in 4 Saturdays 8.00 am – 4.00 pm.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.