Vehicle AC Recharge Equipment Service & Maintenance Engineer - Kimbolton
Our client is a well-known name In the automotive industry being a major provider to tyre shops, garages, MoT stations, OEM facilities such as tyre and car manufacturing plants,
You’ll be joining a team of over 50 engineers supporting garages with installation and maintenance services covering all types of Garage Equipment.
The roles involve working on-site with customers, to ensure slick installations or to provide service and maintenance to existing equipment. Some cross over may be required. A smart approach to problem solving & exposure to various types of garage equipment is, therefore, a must.
You will be provided with a modern company vehicle, mobile phone & workwear.
Also you will have all the specialist equipment required to undertake your role to the highest standard without any inconvenience
Essential Skills & Requirements:
• Relevant experience backed up with a good level of education & relevant trade qualifications
• Excellent communication skills, towards customers and work colleagues
• Comfortable working under own supervision
• Flexible and willing to work ad hoc hours as required
• Full UK driving license is a must
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.