Valuation Surveyor – Coventry
Salary: Competitive salary depending on qualifications & experience.
Our client is a highly successful modern property firm based in Coventry and covering the wider West Midlands area, Warwickshire and Leicestershire from their five offices. Providing a friendly yet professional service, our client specialise in a range of property services as well as the commercial property sector acting for clients across a diverse range of sectors.
An exciting opportunity has arisen for an enthusiastic and ambitious Valuation Surveyor to join the small dynamic team of independent Property Consultants, Chartered Surveyors and Commercial Property Agents based in our client’s office in Coventry. The position offers a varied and interesting workload with excellent opportunities for progression within the firm.
- Professional valuations (Homebuyer reports & building surveys).
- Rent review/lease renewal work.
- Servicing a portfolio of existing clients.
- Work closely with property professionals and property and land owning clients.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Minimum of 2 years post RICS qualification experience.
- RICS Chartered Membership.
- Registered valuer.
- Ability to undertake accurate surveys, well supported valuations.
- Excellent report writing abilities.
- Self-starter and uses own initiative.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.