VAG Qualified Technician & MOT Tester - Preston
Our established new and used car dealership are looking for a VAG Qualified Technician and MOT Tester. This company is driven by customer satisfaction and invest in market leading impartial product and service software. They have a very passionate and highly driven team.
The role will be delivering customer satisfaction at all times in the service and repair of motor vehicles of all types and carrying out servicing and repairs in a safe and economical manner.
- Deliver customer satisfaction the service and repair of types of motor vehicles
- Carrying out servicing and repairs in a safe economical manner
- Test and diagnose faults and road test
- Attain manufacturers servicing ad repair times
- Note and report all components, materials and consumables used
- Making sure customers vehicles are thoroughly examined and protected at all times
- Ensuring all work carried out is to MOT and/or manufacturers safety standards
- Ensuring warranty removed parts are correctly labelled ad passed to the warranty clerk enabling prompt processing of the warrant claim
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have a served as a recognised apprenticeship and/or undertaken manufactures training courses. You need to have experience in the servicing and repairs of motor vehicles and minimum 5 years dealership experience. Also you ned to hold a MOT Qualification.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.