IT & Internet
£40,000 to £60,000 Per Annum
UX Designer / Digital Designer
Location: Mansfield, Nottinghamshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Full - Time, 37.5 Hours
Our client is a marketing agency and creative marketing agency, driving innovation and change for clients through a blend of insight, creativity, technology, and effective delivery.
As an Experience designer,you will develop wireframes, customer journey maps, site maps, and plan-view diagrams.
- Construct digital and physical prototypes with precision and efficiency.
- Collaborate with the broader creative team to define and implement effective customer journeys.
- Plan and facilitate client workshops and design sprints.
- Previously worked as a Designer or in a similar role.
- Minimum 6 years of experience in the design industry, preferably within agencies.
- Capability to create engaging experiences across UX, product, service and spatial design.
- Strong belief in human-centred design thinking, methods, and techniques.
- A versatile and results-driven design portfolio.
- Skilled in Figma, Sketch, Adobe CC, and related prototyping tools.
- Full UK driving licence.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.