IT & Internet
£65,000 Per Annum
User Interface (UI) Developer - Remote/UK
£65k basic + bonus + shares
My client is building one of the largest independent technology and business services firms in the world are looking for an experienced User Interface (UI) Developer with experience of working across various sectors.
If your programming skills are matched by an enthusiasm for problem-solving, and your communication skills are as creative as your coding, there’s a digital revolution underway in the UK that could use your help.
Your future duties and responsibilities:
- The ideal candidate will be contributing to UI designs and engineering best practices as well as writing solution code.
- Assisting with UI-based test automation activities
- You be contributing to their catalogue of common assets such as code templates, libraries, utilities and services
- Developing automated build and deployment processes to enable teams agility.
- Contributing to UI development standards for the team.
- Carrying out code reviews via pull requests and helping to ensure the quality of the code base.
- Ensuring their code meets team standards
- Translation UX and UI designs into working code
Required qualifications to be successful in this role:
- Excellent understanding of web development frameworks and related libraries, with Angular
- Ideally you will have worked within the financial services sector, but not essential, other sectors are welcome too.
- You will have implemented UI Automation testing solutions to support continuous delivery
- You will have experience in Docker/OpenShift and are comfortable in building Cloud ready services
- Highly proficient in web mark-up, including HTML5 and CSS3 of course
- You will have translated many ambitious UI/UX designs to actual working code
- You have used many ways to improve time-to-glass, such as packing, profiling, etc.
- Excellent understanding of web application frameworks and related libraries, such as node.js, Spring Boot, etc.
- You have developed multiple REST APIs (to RMM Level 3) and may have experimented with GraphQL
- Some experience in configuring web servers, such as Apache HTTP, NGINX, IIS, etc.
- You may have stood-up an app, commercial or personal, on a cloud platform, such as AWS, GCP, Azure, etc.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.