Upholstery Fabric Cutter
Location: West London, NW10
Salary: Competitive Salary
A great opportunity for an experienced Upholstery Fabric Cutter, to join the team at this West London Upholstery Company, who specialise in the very finest bespoke luxury upholstery and custom furniture. They work hand in hand with some of the world’s most renowned interior designers, spanning high end residential, commercial, hospitality and luxury sectors.
With over two decades successfully producing high-quality one-off items to large volume international rollouts, the experienced team provides expert solutions, with a transparent and collaborative approach, and an endless passion for delivering specialist tailor made furniture.
They are seeking an Upholstery Fabric Cutter, who either has experience in upholstery fabric cutting, preferably in the Bespoke Furniture field, or if you do not have previous furniture making experience, they will teach you everything you need to know, on the job, so you can earn while you learn, learning from the best in the business. The role is physical and requires a good level of fitness. It involves working on your feet all day and lifting loads.
What you can bring to the role of Upholstery Fabric Cutter:
- Enthusiasm and positivity, with a key interest in learning a new skill
- The ability to adjust to a fast-paced environment
- The ability to communicate effectively with your colleagues
- A drive to use your own initiative to solve problems as they arise
- An interest in promoting a safe working environment for yourself and others
- High level of attention to detail
- Work well as part of a team
- Confident to complete your own projects
- Be organised and reliable with good time management
- 22 days holidays plus bank holidays, and long service scheme
- Paid days volunteering each year
- Life Assurance
- Colleague discount on furniture across the group
- High Street discount scheme
- Enhanced Maternity/ Paternity scheme
- 39 hour week
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.