£21,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Umbrella Payroll Administrator - Worsley
Salary: Circa £21,000 - £24,000 plus additional benefits
Our Leading Accountancy group provide services to clients to enable business to grow. They are SME specialists supporting and promoting entrepreneurs to achieve their best for their company. They are looking to appoint an Umbrella Payroll Administrator to join their ever growing company.
This role is primarily responsible for the weekly processing of bulk payroll in accordance with strict pay dates and timescales. You will be dealing with timesheets/invoices/pay queries and reconciling the payrolls. You will be working as part of a small team dealing with 1,000 plus employees per week.
- Reviewing expenses and processing the weekly payroll, ensuring all figures balance
- Processing new starters and leavers
- Dealing with all aspects of statutory payments and deductions
- Processing information for external third parties, such as child support agency and DWP
- Advising employees on PAYE and NIC matters
- Manual Tax and NI calculations
- Processing BACS payments
- Producing and analysing reports
- Checking and approving payments before sending to the bank
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will need to have umbrella payroll experience dealing with large number of employees. You will need to have up to date knowledge of PAYE rules, Auto enrolment pensions and payroll systems. This role also requires good administration, organisation and time management skills with high level of customer service. Good computer skills with proficient understanding of excel spreadsheet and word also required.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.