Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
£22,000 to £32,000 Per Annum
Location: Maidenhead, Berkshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a well - established dental practice dedicated to providing high-quality dental care while offering a wide range of dental services, both through the NHS and privately.
As a Treatment Coordinator, you will play a pivotal role in working closely with clinicians and practice teams to elevate the patient experience, drive private treatment uptake, and secure practice budget achievement.
- Deliver outstanding customer service to every patient
- Offer complimentary consultations and discuss available treatment options.
- Increase private revenue and oral hygiene product sales.
- Nurture relationships with referring practices and manage referrals.
- Conduct daily / weekly team meetings and practice updates.
- Schedule hygiene appointments.
- Assist patients with finance applications and update tracker.
- Process payments and maintain records.
- Track open courses of treatment and follow up with patients.
- Update referral tracker and lab work records
- Record patient phone call details and manage private patient recalls.
- Maintain and handle patient records in line with data protection policies.
- Respond to patient queries and resolve complaints.
- Maintain notes and record patient consultation on SOE.
- Perform iTero scans for potential ortho treatment.
- Complete consent forms, finance applications, treatment bookings, and payments after patient's consultation
- Ensure necessary materials and lab work are ready for treatment.
- Previous experience working as a Treatment Coordinator or in a similar role.
- Strong communication skills with the ability to explain treatment options clearly and empathetically to patients.
- Attention to detail and organisation, ensuring smooth coordination of treatment plans and appointments.
- Empathetic approach towards patients' needs and concerns, fostering trust and rapport.
- Commitment to maintaining a professional and compassionate demeanor while interacting with patients and colleagues.
- Additional leave
- Employee discount
- Health & wellbeing programme
- Referral programme
- Store discount
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.