HR and Recruitment
£24,000 to £28,000 Per Annum
Salary £24k-£28K depending on experience
My client in Wembley is looking for a Training Co-ordinator to join the HR Team.
As the Training Coordinator you will plan, organise, communicate and coordinate all the training activities across the company.
Requirements, Experience and Person Specification:
Would be an advantage if you can speak English and Hindi, Tamil or Gerdati
- Proven work experience as a Training Coordinator, Trainer, Training Facilitator or similar role
- Knowledge of instructional design theory
- Proven ability to complete full training cycle (assess needs, plan, develop, coordinate, monitor and evaluate)
- Familiarity with traditional and modern job training methods and techniques
- Experience of administrative work - being organised, ability to plan ahead and ensure deadlines are mapped out and met.
- Experience of the coordination and of work activities / diary management for multiple people.
- Experience of working across multiple teams with different requirements.
- Experience of developing and delivering learning materials.
- Experience of training and general development of people
- Experience of people management
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills
- Excellent people skills are critical
- Ability to lead, motivate and inspire others
- Training qualification would be desirable
- Experience with e-learning platforms
- MS Office proficiency
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.