Graduate & Trainee Roles
Traineeship - Business Administration / Teaching Assistant – Carlisle, Workington or Ulverston
Our client is an Ofsted ‘outstanding’ training organisation, based in the North West of England providing a wide range of high quality further education.
An exciting opportunity has arisen to undertake a 12 week Traineeship programme in Business Administration or as a Teaching Assistant to gain valuable skills and experience to secure a full time job as well as qualifications in your chosen industry. This part-time programme will be based at our client’s training centre 1 to 2 days per week, plus at least 1 day per week with a local placement provider.
What it will involve:
- Help with getting work, such as writing a CV and finding a job.
- A work placement of 70 hours or more.
- Help with the skills you will need for an apprenticeship or job in the industry of your choice.
- A job interview or feedback from an employer.
- Assistance with English, Maths and basic Digital Skills (should you require it) as well as a nationally recognised qualification.
- Vocational qualification in your chosen discipline.
This Traineeship would suit people who are:
- Currently be unemployed.
- Have little or no work experience.
- Aged 19 to 24.
- Hold qualifications in areas below Level 4.
- Be available to start your traineeship from April 2021.
- Be able to commit to the full programme lasting 12 weeks.
If you are interested in the above, please apply. We will respond with further details and a link to complete the relevant application form.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.