£17,000 to £20,000 Per Annum
Trainee / Junior Engineer (Gate Automation)
Location: Hurst, Berkshire
Salary: £17k - £20k + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for Gate Automation Engineer to join our client. They are a leading security service provider, offering tailored office refurbishment solutions nationwide.
- Utilise hand tools and grasp design specifications for practical gate automation engineering.
- Learn on-site safety with training in CSCS and System Safety Regulations (Gate Safe).
- Develop fault-finding and investigation skills for smooth operation of circuits.
- Engage in ground works, including excavation, concrete work, block work repairs, levelling, setting works, fabrication, and use of cutting / drilling tools.
- Previous experience working as a Gate Automation Engineer or in a similar role.
- Expertise in assembling control system enclosures, terminating cables, and installing control systems.
- Skilled in delivering customer handovers and demonstrations.
- Understanding of programming and testing system controls.
Apply now and seize this opportunity to be part of a growing industry.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.