£22,500 to £25,000 Per Annum
Trainee Estimator / Fire Technician
Location: York, North Yorkshire
Salary: £22,500 - £25,000 (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client is a leading Fire & Security service provider in the UK. They provide a design, supply, install, commission, maintain and monitor fire detection systems and electronic security systems throughout the UK.
As a Junior / Trainee Estimator, you will receive incoming quotation requests and put together a suitable tender return. This role may expand to include training in system design.
• Delivering timely and efficient quotations.
• Ensuring clear and accurate communication with customers during the quoting process.
• Thoroughly understanding project specifications and client needs to provide precise cost estimates.
• Professionally and effectively presenting quotations to clients.
Skills, experience, and qualifications
- Experience with Office 365 is required
- Experience in the fire and security industry - desired
- Knowledge of BS5839-1 (highly desirable)
Skilled in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Office applications.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.