£28,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
South East London
Location: Southeast London
Salary: £28k - £40k (DOE) + Excellent Benefits
Our client, an award-winning legal firm, operating in the entertainment, music, sports publishing, and fashion sectors, is searching for a Trademark Paralegal to join their team and undertake a diverse range of tasks.
- Draft and file trade mark applications at the UKIPO and EUIPO.
- Register UK and EU design applications.
- Collaborate with foreign attorneys on international trade mark applications.
- Prepare arguments and written evidence for UKIPO and EUIPO.
- Draft cease and desist letters and manage renewals, recordals, and licences.
- Maintain deadline records using the electronic system (WebTMS).
- Conduct and analyse UK/EUTM searches, reporting risks/views to clients.
- Instruct foreign attorneys for trade mark searches.
- Assist in drafting oppositions, appeals, and written statements of grounds.
- Handle invalidity and revocation actions.
- Engage in general anti-counterfeiting work and attend relevant events.
- Conduct legal and practice research for advisory work.
- Previously worked as a Paralegal or in a similar role.
- 2-6 years of relevant experience.
- Ideally completed CITMA Paralegal course or equivalent.
- Knowledge of trade mark law and practice.
- Ability to take responsibility for advisory work.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to contribute to a dynamic team and further enhance your career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.