£28,500 to £31,920 Per Annum
Location: Abingdon, Oxfordshire
Salary: £28,500 - £31,920 (includes Late Shift Allowance)
37 hr week - 14.15 to 22.25 Monday to Thursday, 13.00 to 19.00 Friday
Our client is a recognised expert in the design and production of pressure vessels/MRI scanners. Employing around 100+ people they continuously strive to push the boundaries, investing in the latest technologies, techniques and processes to improve their productivity and quality output in order to exceed their customers’ expectations.
- Predominantly TIG welding - working to accredited, regulatory codes
- Understanding information prescribed within Weld Procedure Specifications (WPS)
- Non welding eg forming, grinding, operating overhead cranes,
- You will be a confident TIG Welder with extensive experience in a manufacturing environment alongside having a selection of fabrication techniques.
- Additional experience of MIG welding and working with pressure vessels would be advantageous, as would Dye Penetrant, CSWIP or PCN2 qualifications.
- Overtime - regularly available
- Private Healthcare, Generous Pension Scheme, Life assurance
- 25 days annual leave + bank holidays
- Onsite parking, good public transport links,
- All relevant professional training provided
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations