Technology Consultant - Cambridge
Salary: £Competitive + Bonus & Benefits
Our client is a successful technology consultancy with a history of providing efficient & complex engineering solutions to an International client base. They continuously innovate to push the boundaries of engineering, technology and industry that provides unique solutions for their customers by solving today’s hardest engineering problems in sensing, data collection & communications. Our customers span a wide range of markets including healthcare, internet of things, defence, security and automotive.
- Technology consultants with a wide range of skills and backgrounds to join the team. As a technology consultant we take it as red you will be highly capable in your technical field, able to apply your skills to challenging projects and work to tight deadlines.
- The ‘consultant’ part of the role means you’ll also need to enjoy communicating with customer or potential customers. This might be providing regular progress updates to a customer or working closely with their own team. But you will also support our sales team in selling our capabilities (including yourself!) to potential customers. In short, this is not just a backroom role.
- The work itself is extremely varied, from cost sensitive high-volume consumer electronics to high reliability designs in avionics and medical and all points between.
- Projects can vary from early-stage studies of product concepts and feasibility through to production-ready designs and even sometimes manufacturing. As such, you will need to be comfortable working in both process-driven design flows and new research areas, where a detailed specification is not yet available.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
We are looking for a broad range of technical skills that includes:
- Analogue electronics design
- Digital electronics design and VHDL
- Embedded software
- Database and server software
- RF design and mechanical design
- Any other skillset different to above technical skills and willing to upgrade
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.