£30,000 to £40,000 Per Annum
Technical Through Life Support Specialist - Bristol / Hybrid working
Salary – £30k - £40k (Flexibility for the right candidate) + + Pensions + 25 day holidays + Cycle to work + benefits
Our client has been a leading provider of supportability services and technical documentation for over 60 years, utilising data intelligence to devise informed solutions. The company service contracts throughout the UK, where their staff are embedded to closely work with customers.
The company currently have a number of vacancies within the Integrated Logistics (ILog) function to contribute as Technical Through Life Support (TTLS) specialists for platforms and equipment utilised by and in support of all platforms being developed/transitioned or the in-service area across Defence. The roles are primarily based in Bristol with some home working.
- Planning, delivery and operation of in-service support, equipment modifications,
- Understanding of repair procedures and resolution of design and/or maintenance issues
- Working collaboratively with a range of other specialists to ensure effective through life support to Front Line customers.
- Utilising ILS principles throughout all stages of the Concept, Assessment, Demonstration, Manufacture, In Service and Disposal (CADMID) cycle.
- Technical/professional qualification and/or post graduate qualification or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years In-depth relevant working experience of ILS Principles and associated DEFSTANs
- Broad understanding of the Defence Support Environment.
Our client's customers demand confidentiality and discretion and candidates must have an existing right to live and work in the UK.
Successful candidates will also need to either hold a current SC clearance or be willing and eligible to undergo a Security Clearance check (SC level) upon starting their employment.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.