£35,000 Per Annum
Team Leader / Head of Maintenance - Garden Design
Circa £35k plus bonus
Our client has years of experience designing gardens throughout London and beyond and will work with their clients to discuss their requirements and advise about the suitability of the proposed ideas to the given site and overall budget.
A very exciting opportunity has now opened up for a Team Leader / Head of Maintenance to join this leading London based Garden Design, Maintenance & Landscaping company who have an extremely good track record and 20 years working in the Capital.
An extremely competitive salary is available for the right candidate – up to £35k plus bonus, and opportunities for growth within the company, depending on experience…
We are looking for an experienced, self-motivated and creative Maintenance Gardener to run a busy team of one / two operatives travelling around various sites throughout central and south-west London to ensure the delivery of a high-end service designing, planting and maintaining domestic gardens.
ROLE AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
– To lead the maintenance team to produce the highest quality of service in order to promote their brand.
– Client Relationships: manage and nurture relationships through efficient communication and site meetings to ensure that the service is of the highest standard, client requests and observations formally recorded and dealt with efficiently. The candidate will look to develop the garden by cross selling our full range of services.
– Maintenance schedule and development: ensure its efficient management, help to improve and develop systems and procedures. Ensure efficient organisation of seasonal offerings. Order and schedule annuals and bulb planting.
– Communicate on a daily basis, lead monthly meetings, ensure requests are dealt with efficiently and that the team’s output is of the highest standard. Manage all materials and tools, including that they are in sound working order, relating to the maintenance department.
– Departmental Growth: work to grow the garden maintenance team through new client meetings.
– Plant and material ordering: manage the efficient ordering of plants, materials and tools for the maintenance department.
– Health and Safety: Oversee and ensure health and safety compliance.
Suitable candidates will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role or a minimum of three years’ experience as a maintenance operative.
The successful candidate will need to:
• have excellent communication (verbal and written), people and team-building skills.
• have extensive plant knowledge, be passionate about gardens and be confident in talking through design ideas, garden maintenance needs and schedules with clients.
• be dedicated and hard working with the ability to work on their own initiative and work in a team.
• be able to meet tight deadlines, set their own schedule and manage their own workload.
• have an excellent eye for detail and be very organised.
• have good IT skills.
• MUST hold a current driving license
This is an exciting career opportunity with a progressive and growing company so if you have the requires skill set, please forward your CV as soon as possible.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.