Education & Training
Teaching Assistant - Rochester, Kent
Salary: Scale D2 points 4-11
My client has the vision to transform the future for their children through partnership and collaboration. Their Partnership became a multi-academy trust and is formed of nine primary schools serving communities in London and surrounding areas. The main objective is to transform the lives of children and they believe the best way to achieve this is through relationships and collaboration. They celebrate the diversity and uniqueness of their schools but believe together, they stand stronger. Placing children at the centre of all they do, they aim to create a climate where excellence flourishes because of outstanding leadership, engaging teaching, and high-quality learning.
They are looking for a gifted Teaching Assistant to join their team. You'll be part of a strong and supportive staff in a school dedicated to delivering the finest possible learning opportunities for its students and teachers.
The potential candidate is:
- An excellent practitioner in the primary classroom
- Able to demonstrate commitment to personal and professional growth
- Ready to embrace opportunities/ challenges for research and development
- Be a passionate person who enjoys sharing best practice with peers
- Excellence, collaboration, community service, equity and continuous growth are the key aspects of their academy
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Must hold a Teaching Assistant or equivalent qualification
- To ensure the safety and well-being of children, it is mandatory have an enhanced DBS check
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.