Tax Semi Senior - Droitwich
Salary: Competitive Depending on experience
Our client is Worcestershire based accountants offering a range of services from VAT, Payroll, Tax, Audit and Corporate Finance for small businesses and large businesses
They are pride of themselves on their innovative and progressive approach, working around the bespoke needs of client business.
Tax Semi Senior - In this role your overall responsibility will be working with a portfolio of clients providing an effective service to both Clients and Business Partners for all personal tax compliance and advisory matters. Liaison with relevant departments and external bodies ensuring accuracy and timely production of compliance work. Recognising tax planning opportunities and ensuring the client is advised as appropriate. You will prepare/review tax returns with information provided by the client/prepared by staff to a standard set by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales.
- Responsibility for portfolio of private clients
- Preparation of self-assessment tax returns
- Providing income tax payment advice
- Technical research
- Handling HMRC queries
- Corresponding with clients and attending client meetings, where necessary
- Attend in house training sessions
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Studying towards ATT qualification with a strong background in personal tax
- Knowledge of CCH and strong MS office skills, particularly Excel
- Strong communication skills
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- The ability to self-manage and work autonomously
- At least 2 years’ experience within a similar role in an accountancy practice firm
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.