£45,000 Per Annum
Tax Practitioner (Accountancy Practice)
Location: Spalding, Lincolnshire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Tax Practitioner to join our client. They are a well-established and respected accountancy firm, serving a diverse clientele across the East of England.
- Providing top-quality tax advisory services to a diverse client portfolio, including high-net-worth individuals, trusts, and small-to-medium-sized enterprises.
- Support tax partners and managers across multiple offices.
- Advise on various tax issues and related planning.
- Previously worked as a Tax Practitioner or in a similar role.
- ATT qualified, with a willingness to work towards CTA qualification.
- Expertise in advising on various tax issues such as Capital Gains Tax, Inheritance Tax, Income Tax, Trusts, Succession planning, and Residency.
- Health Insurance Scheme.
- Death in Service Scheme.
- Optional 50% private health insurance.
- Flexible working via TOIL system.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to work with a dynamic team and further enhance you career.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.