Tax Manager – Northampton
Our Client is a leading firm of chartered accountants, looking after the accountancy, tax planning and business advisory needs of individual and business clients.
The successful candidate will be managing the tax function within the region and supporting the tax partner.
Reviewing corporate and personal tax returns
Assisting in the training of other team members
Advising internally and externally
Working on various tax projects including:
- Research and development tax credits.
- Employee share schemes.
- Company mergers and acquisitions.
- Company reconstructions and demergers.
- Experience in Stamp duty would be desirable
- Cross border tax experience would be desirable
Essential Skills & Requirements:
ACA or CTA qualified
Strong technical tax knowledge
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.