£55,000 to £70,000 Per Annum
Tax Manager – London
Salary: £55K to £75K + Benefits
Our client is a successful Accountancy firm with dedicated team of accountants and tax advisors using technology and innovation to help the UK’s most exciting small businesses, start-ups, entrepreneurs and freelancers across the creative industries and one of the first UK firms to adopt cloud accounting.
We are looking for a talented Tax Manager to join our disruptive, cutting-edge firm. Our clients are the UK's most exciting small businesses and start-ups based in central London. The role is flexible and will enjoy a very good mix of office-based and remote working for an ideal work/life balance. Our people’s wellbeing and happiness is our first priority.
- Lead a team of staff, provide training and support their development in tax
- Help drive efficiency within the team
- Review the teams tax work and ensure all deadlines are met
- Provide technical guidance when needed
- Be a dynamic multitasker
- Communicate clearly with your team, clients and the directors
- Provide support to the directors on advisory and project tax work
- This role will be exposed to all areas of OMB accounting & tax for some of the UK’s most exciting small businesses and disruptive start-ups
- The role could be a fast-track to senior tax manager and a clear route to director level and an equity stake in the business.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- ACA, ACCA, CTA or equivalent
- Minimum two years of post-qualification experience
- Minimum two years’ of experience managing a team
- Broad knowledge across OMB taxes
- Strong experience of working in a client facing role in practice
- Excellent people management skills including an interest in people development
- Excellent communication skills and an ability to implement change where required
- Strong planning, project management and organisational skills
- An ability to spot and develop fee-earning opportunities
- Working knowledge of FRS102 & FRS105 desirable, but not essential
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.