Media & New Media
Our Client is an ideas driven Talent Management and Entertainment agency. Their core divisions of the company are Management and Commercial. Their objective is to always provide an outstanding level of service to their clients and partners. They strive to achieve perfection, to execute a vision, and always have true passion for what they do.
Our client is looking for a proactive Talent Manager.
- Day to Day Talent Management.
- Identifying and signing key talent across Social Media, TV, Music and wider broadcast sectors.
- Strategic management of clients in collaboration with the team (Including but not restricted to; commercial partnerships, brand building, IP creation, marketing, content creation, creative services, digital strategy, live events, publishing, corporate events).
- Building and maintaining strong network of key contacts across the industry.
- Ability to identify new and emerging trends.
- Talent Recruitment – Bringing in potential and high revenue generating talent.
- Talent Retention – ensuring top level service and growth of current client list.
- Negotiations at the highest levels for all relevant clients.
- Responsibility for personal financial targets, set by company directors.
- Leadership of Management Assistants within the team, including assisting on training and overseeing latest campaigns and deliverables.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of experience in Influencer Talent Management
- Must be a team player and enjoy a social office environment. (When allowed to return to the office).
- Proven ability to attract and retain Clients.
- Excellent industry knowledge and ability to use own initiative.
- Clear, compelling and co-operative communicator.
- Highly motivated with the ability to thrive in a demanding and fast paced environment.
- Attention to detail and clear communication with Talent and Brand Stakeholders/Agencies.
- Reliable, energetic, self-starter able to prioritise effectively.
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.