HR and Recruitment
£30,000 Per Annum
Talent Acquisition and Social Media Consultant
£30k per annum
My client is the largest independent estate agency in the South East of England, with over 100 branches operating under 5 different trading brands. They are looking for a proactive candidate who will create and manage a talent pipeline by Head hunting, approaching candidates directly and who will have the ability to sell the business, its values and persuade candidates to consider them as an employer of choice.
You will need to develop employer brand awareness across social media and networking platforms (e.g. Linked In, Glassdoor and Indeed) ensuring that any content is relevant and appealing to the target audience. Analyse and provide statistical data in relation to the ongoing improvement and development of the recruitment department particularly in relation to engagement of contacts and activity.
Stay up to date and have an interest in ever-developing recruiting methods. Some screening and virtual interviewing of candidates covering for holidays as required using Zoom, TEAMs, WhatsApp and Facetime.
You will need:
- Experience and success using various Head Hunting methods and comfortable in making direct contact with candidates.
- Prior involvement with social media activity and the ability to “think outside the box” to create additional candidate and external engagement and present their business as a positive and attractive place to work.
- Video interviewing skills with the ability to transcribe notes at the same time using Microsoft Word.
- A bright and enthusiastic personality with a “can do” attitude.
- A real team player with the ability to “role their sleeves up” to help out colleagues within the department.
- You will be positive, participative, self-confident and self-starting and be keen to become an expert in your field. You will be looking for a varied and interesting role and be flexible and adaptable.
- Previous experience of using Recruitment Applicant Tracking Systems
- 33 days paid Holiday,
- Extra day off for your birthday,
- Life Insurance,
- Employee Assistance Scheme
Work Pattern: Monday to Friday 5 days per week 08.45 -17.30
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.