£40,000 Per Annum
Surveyor Employers Agent - Orpington
The client is a multi-disciplined professional consultancy service, with over 240 staff working from 6 offices in the UK.
The successful candidate will be required to work as part of a group to work independently and assist in the role of Employers Agent / Clients representative and to undertake other surveying duties as may be required.
- Assisting senior members of staff in Employers Agent and Client Representative duties.
- Assisting on a wide range of high-profile new build housing and regeneration projects within London and surrounding counties.
- Independently responsible for working on various stages of projects from inception to completion.
- Working within a team to ensure projects are completed on time within budget and to the highest standard.
- You will report directly to a partner within the practice.
Essential Skills & Requirements:
You will be an enthusiastic, self-starter who is proactive, capable of working independently and remotely, you will be keen to learn and looking to progress their career as an Employers Agent.
You will be articulate to a high standard of written and verbal communication skills; you will be able to use your initiative to progress tasks and functions autonomously as instructed.
The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in surveying, EA and residential sector, a valid CSCS card is essential. You will have a University degree and will be working towards your APC/RICS qualifications
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.