£9.01 to £9.70 Per Hour
Support Worker – Easton Maudit
Salary: £9.01ph - £9.70ph
Hours: Both Full & Part time hours available. Covering both weekends & Bank Holidays
My client is a small rural charity that provides exceptional care and support for 19–60-year-olds with varying disabilities.
The home is currently a residential home but over the next 2 years will be transitioning to supported living. They are seeking outgoing care and support workers that would like to make a difference to disabled people.
The ideal candidate will be enthusiastic, energetic, and willing to think outside the box to improve the lives of those we support. You will also hold a full driving licence due to the rural location.
- Work as part of a team to provide a caring, supportive, and Stimulating environment for people we support
- Enable individuals to fulfil their potential and engage in a wide variety of activities, trips, and events
- Maintain and develop strong relationships with the people we support and their families
- Actively encourage and maintain the independence and choice for the people we support
- Assisting with personal care, prompting, and assisting with taking medication, preparing meals.
- Working within CQC Guidelines
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- NVQ Level 2 Health & Social Care or equivalent (Preferable) must be prepared to gain relevant qualification
- Have a passion for care and supporting others
- Excellent communication both verbal and written
- Always have and maintain high professional standards
- Hold a valid UK Driving Licence (Preferable)
- Contribute positively to a strong support staff team
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.