Education & Training
£25,000 to £35,000 Per Annum
Supply Teacher of Business & Economics
Location: Stroud, Gloucestershire
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Part - Time (Wednesday afternoons)
Our client is a renowned educational institution dedicated to providing a vibrant and supportive learning environment. They nurture curiosity and a passion for learning through inspiring education and diverse experiences.
As a Supply Teacher of Economics and Business Studies, you will deliver lessons based on the provided lesson plans and provide clear explanations and instructions to students.
- Previously worked as a Teacher or in a similar role.
- Teaching experience in Economics and Business Studies, with the ability to teach Year 13 students.
- Possess a passion for Economics and Business Studies.
- Ability to bring Economics to life in the classroom with creative and engaging lessons.
- Flexible employment with a wellbeing focus.
- Professional development opportunities.
- Emphasis on equality, diversity, and inclusivity.
- Excellent catering facilities and staff events.
- Convenient transport links and ample free parking.
Apply now for this exceptional opportunity to shape young minds and contribute to a supportive learning community.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.