Secretarial, PA & Administration
Studio Administrator and Information Manager – Manchester
Our client is a team of research-led designers who never forget that architecture has the power to improve lives. You’ll work with a talented team that knows how to create beautiful buildings and has the technical knowledge to deliver them.
The role of Studio Administrator and Information Manager is the ideal opportunity for an organised and enthusiastic individual to progress their career within architectural support. It is a varied role that will give you the opportunity to get involved in several different aspects of business administration and gain greater experience of managing information streams within an architectural practice.
- Answering and redirecting calls
- Updating staff CPD records
- Compiling client presentations as required
- Supporting HR Manager to coordinate events
- Liaising with internal and external IT support to resolve issues
- Studio calendar management, including coordination of annual leave
- Management of incoming and outgoing documentation for project teams
- Provide general administrative support to project teams across the practice
- Assist with preparation and coordination of project documents
- Conduct project audits
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Excellent prioritisation and organisational skills
- Ability to work under pressure
- Excellent interpersonal skills including written and verbal communication
- Excellent multitasking skills
- Previous experience of working in an administrative role
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.