£20,000 to £24,000 Per Annum
Store Manager - Omagh
Salary: £20,000 - £24,000
Our client is a well-established and well-known manufacturer and installer of bespoke blinds and shutters in Northern Ireland, catering for individuals and corporate clients. There main operations include sales, servicing, and manufacturing.
An exciting opportunity for a Store Manager to manage the new store in Omagh. As a Store Manager our client is looking for a well-rounded and commercial retail manager who is proactive in their approach and can work using their own initiative.
- Drive Sales
- Manage the day-to-day operation of the store
- Maximise profitability by promoting sales within the store
- Ensure that a high level of customer service is delivered at all times
- Answering telephone queries
- Assisting in store customers
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- Commercial awareness
- Geographical awareness of Omagh and surrounding areas
- Excellent leadership credentials
- Good training and development capabilities
- Organised and able to work as part of a team
- Reliable, punctual and possess strict attention to detail
- Proficient in use of computers
Additional Resources are an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.