Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Speech & Language Therapist Band 5/6 - Part-Time
Location: Mitcham, Surrey
Our client’s Healthcare Company is one of the UK’s leading providers of occupational health services. Established by a group of occupational health professionals, they have experienced strong, steady growth. Their clients include leading names across a wide range of sectors including aviation, construction, engineering, manufacturing, retail, utilities, and emergency services. Their team brings together many of the UK’s finest practitioners and teachers in all relevant healthcare disciplines.
They are currently seeking a part-time Band 5 Speech and Language Therapist wishing to work in a school setting, to join a multi-disciplinary team of professionals, including speech and language therapists, occupational therapists, behaviour support specialists, and assistant psychologists.
You will be required to work on a part-time basis (8.15 am to 4.15 pm, 2 days a week) plus 10 days during the school holidays. Supervision and opportunities for CPD will be provided and based on annual appraisal reviews.
- Assessment and intervention planning, Group and individual therapy as required
- Working within classes and providing consultative support as part of the multi-disciplinary team
- Development and implementation of training for staff and other professionals
- Curriculum development and Report writing and record-keeping
Essential Skills & Requirements:
- You will have relevant experience of working with young people with special needs, including autism spectrum disorder, Asperger’s syndrome and Social, emotional and mental health need is desirable
- You will be RCSLT and HCPC registered
Key Skills/ Requirements: Speech therapist, RCSLT and HCPC registered.
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003