Healthcare & Pharmaceuticals
Specialist Assessor (SpLD)
Location: Home-based (occasional UK travel)
Salary: Very Competitive + Excellent Benefits
Job Type: Part Time, 2 days a week, 8am - 6pm
Our client's Healthcare Company, a prominent provider of occupational health services, seeks an experienced Specialist Assessor to join their Neurodiversity team. They work across various sectors and boast a team of exceptional healthcare practitioners.
You will conduct in-depth diagnostic assessments to determine clients' specific learning difficulties and their impact on work.
- Conduct one-to-one diagnostic assessments with clients.
- Interpret test results and provide constructive feedback.
- Prepare high-quality diagnostic assessment reports.
- Improve neurodivergence service provision.
- Deliver training and workshops on reasonable adjustments.
- Collate and compile competent reports.
- Deliver face-to-face or virtual assessments.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Knowledge of neurodiversity and learning difficulties.
- Experience in diagnostic assessments and providing appropriate feedback.
- Extensive knowledge of assistive technologies and specialist equipment.
- Health Cash Plan
- Life Assurance
- Competitive annual salary
- Contributory pension scheme
- 25 days' annual leave (increases with service)
- Discounted Gym membership
- Cycle to work schemes
- Full access to discounts on Perkbox
Additional Resources Ltd is an Employment Business and an Employment Agency as defined within The Conduct of Employment Agencies & Employment Businesses Regulations 2003.